By accessing and/or using our website or mobile application, you agree to all the terms and conditions described in this Policy and any future amendments and additions.
Data we collect about you.
Joon Kitchen collects the personal information that you provide when using our website and mobile application. This information includes your name, email address, phone number, password and other information required when you create your Joon Kitchen account.
- User Profile- We collect data when users create or update their Joon Kitchen accounts. This may include their name, email, phone number, login name and password, address and payment information.
- Location Information- We receive a Customer’s location information when you’re using the Joon Kitchen application and website. This location information will be used by our courier to deliver your products/ orders.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We do not sell, loan, trade or exchange any user’s personal information. The information we collect on our website and application will be used to enhance your experience in the following ways:
- Register you as a member of Joon Kitchen
- Process and confirm your orders
- Process payments
- Deliver products that you purchase
- Respond to customer service inquiries and requests
- Resolve disputes and prevent prohibited and illegal activities
- Customize, measure and improve our services and your purchase experience
- Communicate discounts, offers and promotions
- Provide, improve, expand, and promote our Platform and other services;
- Analyze how you use our website and mobile application
How Joon Kitchen Shares Your Information
We do not sell, loan, trade or exchange any user’s personal information. However,
we may share your name, phone number, email address, and/or any physical address associated with your account or any delivery, with our couriers for delivery purposes.
Aside from the purposes described above, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties unless we have your express permission or there are special circumstances, such as when Joon Kitchen is required by the government, law enforcement body, oblige whose legitimate right has been injured or other legal documents to share such information, or if we believe it to be reasonably necessary to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Joon Kitchens’ rights or property.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
Also, we limit access to your data to our employees and couriers. They will only process your data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.